Classic Magazine 2015/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20152E
"Classic Magazine 2015/2 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Lewis Hamilton, racing driver
- Wilhelm Haspel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Daimler-Benz AG
- Stirling Moss, racing driver
- Nico Rosberg, racing driver
- 190 SL (W 121), buyer's guide
- W 196 R, 1954
- W 196, 1955 season
- 220 SE Cabriolet (W 111)
- 600 (W 100)
- C 111 I-IV
- 240 D taxi (W 123)
- 300 E 4MATIC (W 124)
- L 319 (ab 1955), drinks delivery truck
- O 302 (1972), touring coach
- Germany/Berlin, 240 D taxi (W 123)
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive, introduced 1985
- Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Advertising stamps, collecting through Mercedes-Benz
- Untertürkheim, reconstruction, from 1945
- Turkey as location for bus production, 1968
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart