Classic Magazin 2016/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20163
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 70 years of the Unimog, illustration
- Automotive Hall of Fame, Bertha Benz, Bruno Sacco, Max Hoffman, Béla Barényi, Wilhelm Maybach, Gottlieb Daimler, Carl Benz
- 280 CE (W 114/ W115, Stroke/8), 200 T (W 123), Golden 70s
- Arne Jacobsen, 1936, gas station, Skovshoved (near Copenhagen), Type 300 (W 186), Type 220 (W 187), Mercedes-Benz Klub Danmark
- Innovation for steering wheels
- Buyer's guide, Mercedes-Benz W120/W 121, Ponton
- Wolfgang Count Berghe von Trips, racing driver
- Classic Academy, Stuttgart
- Rene Nunez, Philippine collector, 280 CE (W 123), 300 TD
- David R Scott, NASA astronaut, Mercedes-Benz 190 SL
- Classic of the future, SLS AMG Roadster (C 197)
- Hermann Layher, Head of the Auto & Technik Museum Sinsheim, Mercedes-Benz Type 630, SS 27/160/200 hp (W 06)
- Ponton Mercedes 220 S, Elisabeth und Fred Smits, married couple from New Zealand
- Mercedes-Benz 280 SLC, watch special
- The Paul Pietsch Classic, rally through the Black Forest, Harburger van, OM 615 (200 D/8), L 206 D
- Mercedes-Benz 540 K, Cabriolet B, 1939, Heidelberg am Neckar
- Generation EQ
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart