Classic Magazin 2017/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20173
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: Pick-ups made by Mercedes-Benz - Ancestors of the X-Class
- Autonomous Rolf: Interview with the brain behind the animated video with the 123 series as the main character
- Warm-Up: Short messages around the Mercedes-Benz classic world
- Tuscany: SL models driving through Italy
- Classic talk: Karl-Heinz Petzkina, architect and rector of the Düsseldorf Art Academy, about his love for Pagoda-SL
- Touring Car Classics: Head of Marketing Dr Jens Thiemer and Motorsports boss Toto Wolff driving the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II at the Nürburgring
- Old love: Around a Ponton Model 220, which calls Singapore it's home for 62 years
- 25th anniversary Kompressor-Club: A journey with the W 06 model series
- Silver Arrows: Five traditional Mercedes-Benz racing cars and an interview with Nico Rosberg
- Watches Special: Mechanical watches in retro-look and classic Mercedes-Benz vehicles from the same years
- Buyers' guide W 110: 190 D, 200 D
- Marketplace: 220 Saloon, 280 SE 3.5 Coupé, 190 Ponton, 220 Cabriolet A, E 230 Saloon, 230 SL, 280 SL, 300 SE, 300 SEL 6.3, 350 SL, 500 SL, Unimog Cabrio; Wanted: Mercedes typewriter
- Classic community: Mercedes-Benz Automobiel Clubs Nederland and the member Nico Ockhuisen with 106 treasures from nine decades
- Readers' letters
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: Keeping a S-Class from the 1990s without full-equipment
- Classic Cars of the future: The M-Class
- Alex Iwan, column, for a change about the new AMG GT Roadster
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart