Classic Magazin 2019/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20191
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Warm-up 80th Mercedes-Benz Brand Club in Kenya. A G-Model in the living room
- Unique: advertising poster “The lady wears Benz” from 1921
- 5,000th member of the R/C 107 SL Club
- 14,000 km of highs. A W 115, a W 113 and a G-Model take the Silk Road to the South China Sea
- Huang’s dream. Visit to the home of China’s classic vehicle enthusiast extraordinaire in the megacity Chengdu, W 136, W 121, W 180
- A hero! In his W 120 Dietrich Rohrbeck drove people from the former GDR to freedom in the West
- Very sporty. Celebrating 125 years of motorsport: what did the Mercedes-Benz racing idols wear at the wheel?
- Sunbound. Classico enthusiasts get close to the sun in Ecuador. W 121, R 107, C 123
- Photo finish. Our series concludes with some shots of selected gems from the Mercedes-Benz vehicle collection. W 194, W 198 II, C 111
- Buyers’ guide: the W 126 Lighter and more restrained: a new start for the S-Class in 1979
- Classics of the future, 168
- Rustic ride. Emotional encounter for three Unimog enthusiasts in southern Germany, U 411, U 421,
- Marketplace: The top classics from Mercedes-Benz, W 111, W 120, W 123, W 128, W 186
- Ask Dr Giesefeld
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart