Classic Magazin 2008/4 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20084
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Eifel race, Nürburgring
- Jochen Mass, Eifel race
- 80 years of special-protection passenger cars
- Classic Days Brooklands
- 100 years of the Mannheim plant
- 170 S (W 136), 220 S (W 180), 220 Sb (W 111)
- Benz 120 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Mercedes 140 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Benz 8/20 hp 1913
- Stuttgart 260 Sedan (W 11)
- 200 Cabriolet B (W 21)
- 540 K Autobahn Courier (W 29)
- 170 V Cabriolet A (W 136)
- 500 touring car (W 08)
- 280 S (W 108)
- S-Class (W 140)
- LP 333 (1958) (Millipede) with box body
- Rudolf Dressel, classic auto collector and restorer
- Lewis Hamilton, racing driver
- Styria/Austria, in a 230 G (W 460)
- Aging problems with airbags
- Original Stumpp lithographs, 1920s
- Model plates on passenger car trunk lids from 1951
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart