Classic Magazin 2007/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20073
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 100 years of history at Brooklands
- Early history of passenger car production at Cannstatt
- London-Sydney Marathon 1977
- 1 year of the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Mille Miglia
- Sindelfingen, post-war passenger car production
- Star tour to Erfurt
- 540 K Cabriolet C (W 29), 280 SE Cabriolet (W 111), E 320 Cabriolet (A 124)
- 770 Cabriolet F (W 07)
- 170 V (W 136)
- 280 E (W 123)
- LK 311 (1961) as construction industry tipper
- Michael Bock, Managing Director MB Museum
- 100 years of Friedrich Geiger, designer
- Wilhelm II of Prussia, German Emperor
- Belgium/tour, in a 230 S Universal (W 111)
- Dry ice cleaning process
- Merger agreement between Daimler and Benz
- Diesel passenger car, the world's first, 1936
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart