Classic Magazin 2008/2 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20082
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Design creation for the SL
- French Grand Prix, Dieppe 1908
- Monte-Carlo Historique rally
- Retro Classics Stuttgart
- Techno-Classica Essen
- 260 D Pullman sedan (W 138), C 111-IV Diesel, 300 SD Turbodiesel (W 116), E 300 BlueTEC sedan (W 211)
- Benz 120 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Benz 16/50 hp 1921 with Roadster body
- W 125
- 180 (W 120) Binz pickup
- 220 S Coupe/Cabriolet (W 180)
- 300 (W 189)
- 220 SE/300 SE (W111/112) rally model
- SL 280-SL 600 (R 230)
- Unimog 404 S (1968) as crew firefighting vehicle
- Christian Lautenschlager, racing driver
- Leopold Mikulic, head of passenger car engine development
- Alfred Neubauer, racing manager
- Henry of Prussia, German prince and inventor
- Ireland/South East, in a 230 SL (W 113)
- Rubber seals
- Windscreen wiper patent, 1908
- Diesel preglow system, until 1976
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart