Classic Magazin 2014/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20143
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 85th birthday of Sir Stirling Moss
- Andy Warhol, exhibition in MAC
- Katja Brinkmeyer, racing driver
- Mercedes Jellinek, the inspiration for the brand name, and family
- Jennifer Jüntgen, racing driver
- Daniel Müller, sports driver and driving trainer
- Ewy Rosqvist von Korff, legendary rally driver
- Ruth Wedekind, rally driver
- 60 years of the 300 SL (W 198)
- 540 K Streamliner (W 29)
- 320 Cabriolet B (W 142)
- 320 Cabriolet D (W 142)
- 190 SL (W 121)
- 300 SL (W 198 I/II)
- 300 SE (W 112) rally version
- C 111-III, 1978
- 300 CE-24 - E 36 AMG Cabriolet (A 124), buyer's guide
- N 1 (1927), crewbus body
- Philippines/main island Luzon, G 320 Cabriolet (W 463)
- Patent application for the airbag, 1971
- Mannheim, EvoBus plant
- Monte Carlo Historique
- 300 SL (W 198 I)/units (1400/29)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart