Classic Magazin 2006/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20061
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Visit to the Dr Carl Benz Museum
- Rally Al Khaleej/UAE 2005
- Speedweek Bonneville /USA 2005 (John Fitch)
- 35 years of the 50 SL (W 107)
- 170 V (W 136) with wood carburetor
- 300 SLR (W 196 S) Uhlenhaut Coupe
- L 3500 as touring coach
- John Fitch, racing driver
- Walter Schock, rally driver
- Winfried A Seidel, museum founder
- Northern France, in a 170 D (W 136)
- Expert assessments and authenticity (Classic Center)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart