Classic Magazine 2011/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20112E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 500 SLC (C 107), 500 SEC (C 126)
- Mercedes 40 hp Simplex, 1902
- 220 S (W 111), 1960 and 1961 models
- 280 SL (W 113)
- 600 (W 100)
- E 300 Diesel Sedan (W 124)
- E 200 Wagon (S 124)
- E 320 Coupe (C 124)
- E 320 Cabriolet (A 124)
- L 3500 tank truck (1954), by the Moselle
- L 311 platform truck (1956), by the Moselle
- L 1413 tank truck (1966), by the Moselle
- Volker Gottlieb Hoffmann-Daimler, Daimler's great-grandson
- Karl Kling, racing driver and MB racing manager
- William K Vanderbilt jr., racing driver
- Gorden Wagener, Head of MB Design unit
- New Zealand/South Island, in a 600 (W 100)
- Info and advice on engine oils
- Speedometer repair
- Invoices for Locomobile hire
- Seat belt extender in the SEC (C 126)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart