Classic Magazine 2006/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20063E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 280 E (W 114)/E 500 Limited (W 124)/E 63 AMG (W 211)
- Carl Benz Söhne (Carl Benz Sons) 1924
- 320 streamlined sedan (W 142)
- 300 S Cabriolet A (W 188) in Hollywood
- 350 SL (R 107) with Wankel engine
- OE diesel tractor, following restoration
- Clark Gable, actor
- Rudolf Uhlenhaut's 100th birthday
- Austria, in a 280 SE Coupe (W 111)
- Gasoline injection
- Brake unit, available new
- Hermann Lang's race overalls
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart