Classic Magazine 2013/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20132E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Eugen Böhringer, rally driver
- 125 years of a motorized fire service
- 220 S (W 180), 60 years of the Ponton -Mercedes
- Benz 60 hp touring car, 1910
- Stuttgart 200 4-door sedan (W 02)
- 130 (W 23)/150 (W 30)/170 H (W 28)
- C 111
- 280 SE (W 116)
- 230 C (C 123)
- 300 GE (W 463)
- 50 years of the LP 1620 (1963)
- Jan Hofer, TV news presenter and classic car owner
- East Frisia/Germany, 540 K Cabriolet B (W 29)
- Injection engine (W 128) and carburetor engine (W 126)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart