Classic Magazine 2013/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20133E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Roland Asch, racing driver
- Autonomous driving on a historic route
- Klausen race (in a W 25)
- Prince Henry Rally, 1910
- Truck plant, 50 years of Wörth
- 600 (W 100), 50 years of the Grand Mercedes
- Benz 21/80 hp Special Tourer, 1910
- 300d Pullman Landaulet (W 189)
- 600 Pullman (W 100)
- 350 SLC (C 107)
- 190 E (W 201)
- CLK Coupe (C 208)
- Lo 2000 (1932), diesel engine and body
- LK 3500 (1952), tank truck
- Eugen Böhringer, rally driver
- Victoria/Australia, 190 SL (W 121)
- S-Class, model series produced in parallel (W 108/111)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart