Classic Magazine 2021/1 (English) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery country.
- Order number: MCE2101
This article is a printed version!
- 03 Editorial
- 06 Imprint
- 08 Contributors
- 10 warm-up
- 16 The legend lives on: With the "Ur-SL" (W 194) and their triumphs in the most important car races, the legend of the SL began in 1952, visiting people who owned the successor models: W 198, W 113, R 107, R 129
- 36 From Another Star, Part 2: Photo artist Igor Panitz created unique detailed shots for us, trucks from Benz & Cie., W 126, W 221, W 189, W 188
- 44 The securities collector: Gerrit Den Hollander from the Netherlands collects all the brochures, leaflets and press materials that he can get from Benz, Daimler and Mercedes-Benz. A home visit
- 48 World tour in the “Baby-Benz”: Melanie Heitmann and Stefan Krallinger have experienced and “experienced” adventures on all continents, W 201
- 60 The Über-Painter: The Essen-based Pop Art artist Dennis Klapschus paints everything, except his beloved classic, W 140
- 68 Model check, W 140
- 75 Ask Dr. Giesefeld, R 230
- 76 An American dream: a visit to the coach of the Harvard University basketball team, who is also a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, W 113, W 111
- 88 classics of the future, C 208 "Master Edition"
- 89 letters to the editor
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Back to the future
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Mercedes-Benz AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart