Classic Magazine 2007/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20072E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Adelaide
- German Touring Car Championship (DTM) 1986-1993
- Techno Classica
- 25 years of the 190/190 E (W 201)
- Benz Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- 300 (W 186)
- 190 E (W 201)
- 190 E (W 201) DTM
- 190 E 2.3-16/2.5-16/Evolution/Evo II (W 201)
- Dernburg car, original
- LP 322 (1959) platform truck in the fruit wholesale business
- Hans Werner Aufrecht, co-founder of AMG
- Béla Barényi, inventor
- Erhard Melcher, co-founder of AMG
- Italy/Piedmont, in a Type 600 (W 100)
- Reproduction of tires for 300 SL (Classic Center)
- DMG star puzzle
- Sacco boards 190/190 E (W 201)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart