Classic Magazine 2008/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20083E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Hans Herrmann, aid project Brazil
- Journey to the Orient, 1964, in a 300 (W 186)
- Poland StarDrive, Masuria
- Barn find/treasure trove Waldbröl
- 300 Sc Coupe (W 188), 600 Coupe (W 100), 250 SE Coupe (W 111)
- Benz RH 2-liter "teardrop" racing car, 1922
- 300 (W 186)
- 190 SL (W 121)
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- 230 SL (W 113)
- 300 SL (R 107)
- SL 600 (R 129)
- SL 500 (R 230)
- L 1113 (1967) with trailer
- Lake Tegernsee/Germany-Austria, in a 320 Carbiolet D (W 142)
- Cavity preservation
- Theodolite used in racing, 1914
- Headlamp cleaning system undergoes testing, 1970
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart