Classic Magazine 2009/3 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20093E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- F-Cell Roadster with fuel cell
- New production of leather for 1950s/1960s vehicles (Classic Center)
- Exhibition of powertrain systems of the future
- Mille Miglia
- Tripoli, Grand Prix 1939
- Special exhibition, innovation through the years
- 220 Cabriolet A (W 187), 220 SE Cabriolet (W 128)
- Mercedes 45 hp, 1905
- W 165, 1939
- 170 V Cabriolet A (W 136)
- 300 SLR (W 196 S)
- 300 Se (W 112), rally version
- W 116 experimental vehicle
- W 126 experimental vehicle
- SL and SL-Class (R 129)
- Lo 2750 (1936) transporter for racing department
- 100th anniversary of the birth of Hermann Lang, racing driver
- North Queensland/Australia, in an S 500 Coupe (C 140)
- Repair work on the hydraulic system of a Type 600 (W 100)
- Jellinek family history records
- Chrome trim instead of crank handle
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart