Classic Magazine 2010/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20102E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Center, as-received inspection R 107
- T 80, speed record project in the 1930s
- Mille Miglia
- Motor cycle project in the 1920s
- SL 320 Final Edition (R 129)
- Nürburg 500 Pullman sedan (W 08), 1934
- T 80, 1930s
- 180 (W 120)
- 300 SL (W 198 I)
- 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- 300 SL (R 107)
- 350 SLC (C 107) rally version
- 450 SEL 6.9 (W 116)
- E 500 Limited (W 124)
- Hans Stuck, racing driver
- Rhineland Palatinate/Germany, in a Nürburg 500 (W 08) of 1934
- professional restoration of steering wheels
- Brochure Mercedes Electrique 1908
- Diesel Cabriolet B (W 138) and cabriolet nomenclature
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart