Classic Magazine 2015/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20152E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Lewis Hamilton, racing driver
- Wilhelm Haspel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Daimler-Benz AG
- Stirling Moss, racing driver
- Nico Rosberg, racing driver
- 190 SL (W 121), buyer's guide
- W 196 R, 1954
- W 196, 1955 season
- 220 SE Cabriolet (W 111)
- 600 (W 100)
- C 111 I-IV
- 240 D taxi (W 123)
- 300 E 4MATIC (W 124)
- L 319 (ab 1955), drinks delivery truck
- O 302 (1972), touring coach
- Germany/Berlin, 240 D taxi (W 123)
- 4MATIC all-wheel drive, introduced 1985
- Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- Advertising stamps, collecting through Mercedes-Benz
- Untertürkheim, reconstruction, from 1945
- Turkey as location for bus production, 1968
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart