Classic Magazine 2013/1 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20131E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- German Automobile Museum, Langenburg Castle
- Classic auto journeys, routes suggested by readers
- 230 SL (W 113), 50 years of the Pagoda SL
- Mercedes 60 hp Simplex, 1903
- Mercedes 16/45 hp, 1918
- 170 V (W 136)
- 230 SL (W 113)
- S-Class (W 116)
- 200 D (W 124)
- SL (R 129)
- L 911 (1971) with Glogger trailer, timber industry
- Horst Brüning, FIVA President
- Jochen Mass, racing driver
- Andes/Ecuador, 280 S (W 108)
- Automatic transmission and power steering system (W 113)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart