Classic Magazine 2019/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This item is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item Please enter the correct code, to add the item to your shopping cart. For more information on the code you will find under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20192E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Publication details
- Warm-up: Retro rally project, W 108 German Motor Car Service in Los Angeles
- Pure passion: Barbara and Andreas Dünkel founded “Motorworld”. A portrait of two very special Mercedes-Benz fans, W 188, W 136, W 29
- Magical journey through time: “300 SL Classic”: four days in the dream landscapes of Arizona with the “sports car of the century”, W 198
- A brilliant team: A couple from Switzerland photographed the 220 Coupé and the Evo II – using the 170-year-old wet-plate process, W 187, W 201
- Kari in wonderland: Kari Ruokonen finally visits the Mercedes-Benz Museum – 60 years after being invited, W 121
- True grit: Gabriele Gerner drove her LA 911 “Short Nose” from Munich to Mumbai
- Great masters: Master coachbuilder Paul Bracq had his most memorable years at Daimler-Benz. We visited the Bracq family – father, mother and son – in Bordeaux, W 113, R 107
- Buyer’s guide: R 107: Produced between 1971 and 1989, beautiful and dependable: the true successor to the Pagoda
- “The star has right of way”: With the Mercedes-Benz Club Kenya in the capital Nairobi and through two national parks, W 124, W 108, W 115, W 126
- Marketplace: Top Mercedes-Benz classic vehicles, W 187, W 201, R 107
- Classics of the future, C 216
- Ask Dr Giesefeld, Nomenklatura Passenger Car
- Readers’ letters
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers..
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart