Classic Magazine 2021/1 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20211E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 03 Editorial
- 06 Imprint
- 08 Contributors
- 10 warm-up
- 16 The legend lives on: With the "Ur-SL" (W 194) and their triumphs in the most important car races, the legend of the SL began in 1952, visiting people who owned the successor models: W 198, W 113, R 107, R 129
- 36 From Another Star, Part 2: Photo artist Igor Panitz created unique detailed shots for us, trucks from Benz & Cie., W 126, W 221, W 189, W 188
- 44 The securities collector: Gerrit Den Hollander from the Netherlands collects all the brochures, leaflets and press materials that he can get from Benz, Daimler and Mercedes-Benz. A home visit
- 48 World tour in the “Baby-Benz”: Melanie Heitmann and Stefan Krallinger have experienced and “experienced” adventures on all continents, W 201
- 60 The Über-Painter: The Essen-based Pop Art artist Dennis Klapschus paints everything, except his beloved classic, W 140
- 68 Model check, W 140
- 75 Ask Dr. Giesefeld, R 230
- 76 An American dream: a visit to the coach of the Harvard University basketball team, who is also a member of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, W 113, W 111
- 88 classics of the future, C 208 "Master Edition"
- 89 letters to the editor
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Back to the future
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart