Classic Magazin 2004/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20041
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Fintail (W 110): Hollywood and Sindelfingen, 200 D
- G-models (W 460/461/463), 25 years
- Short-nosed models
- Black Forest: in a 170 SE Cabriolet A (W 136)
- Arnold Odermatt, police photographer
- Fritz Nallinger
- Pininfarina bodies
- Renovation of O 322 urban bus
- Friends of the Fintail Association/MB/8-IG
- Becker radios
- Carburetor on a 190 SL (W 121)
- 1907: Benz 24/40 hp Landaulet
- Traffic information courier switch
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart