Classic Magazin 2009/4 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20094
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Berlin-Marienfelde, early history of vehicle production
- 75 years of the Eifel race with Silver Arrows
- fourth Schloss Dyck Classic Days
- 600 (W 100), 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- Benz 8/20 hp, 1913
- SSK, W 06, 1929
- W 25, 1934
- 280 E (W 123)
- Mid-range series and E-Class, Sedans (W 124)
- LAK 322 (1962) tipper working in the construction industry
- 80th birthday of Stirling Moss, racing driver
- Erich Waxenberger, development engineer and racing manager
- Luang Prabang/Laos, in a 280 SE (W 108)
- Winter rallies and the preparation involved
- Photo album Rudolf Caracciola
- Chrome trim on the Grand Mercedes (W 100)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart