Classic Magazin 2018/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20183
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: At home throughout the world, The Unimog
- Warm-up: Red love, Things are on the move in China, Treasure from the Archives, In trend: classics
- Croatia: In the star-studded village, R/C 107, W 114/115, W 115, W 120
- Built to last for eternity: W 109
- Finally grown: smart 20 years smart
- Baron of the skies: The once-in-a-lifetime adventure of a German sports aviator
- Seat of sanctity: Heavenly stars, Part 2, W 100, W 194, C 111
- Rock’n’ Roll in Monterey: CLK-GTR AMG
- Time for legends: Watch special and W 198
- Mercedes-Benz Club Japan: W 111, W 113, W 198, R 107, A 124
- Marketplace: W 109, C 123, R/C 199
- Ask Doc Giesefeld: car paint 300 SE Coupé
- Classics of the future: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Buyers Guide: Mercedes-Benz C 123
- Feuilleton: Alex Iwan about the Classic Days Schloss Dyck
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart