Classic Magazin 2016/2 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20162
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- All-inclusive tours, with classic SL cars
- Ranking of most popular classic cars, with W 123
- "Modern classic" vehicle rental
- Christian Boucke, Head of Classic and Museum
- Alexandra Iwan, author and classic car driver
- Ewy Rosqvist von Korff, legendary rally driver
- SS (W 06), illustration
- 500 K Special Streamliner (W 29)
- 230 SL-280 SL (W 113), buyer's guide
- 350 SL (R 107)
- 380 SLC (C 107)
- 300 D (W 123)
- SL 320 (R 129)
- CLS-Class (C 219), classic of the future
- 120 years of trucks, retrospective and collection at Wörth plant
- Poland/Silesia and Wrocław, 230 SL (W 113)
- South Africa, Benz 8/20 hp and 130 (W 23)
- 80 years of diesel passenger cars
- Architectural classics, Stuttgart-Weissenhof
- 10 years of the Mercedes-Benz Museum
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart