Classic Magazin 2006/4 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20064
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Mercedes-Benz in comics
- History of design
- 80 years of the German Ladies' Automobile Club
- Lebenshilfe Giessen (R 107)
- Hamburg-Shanghai Rally (LK 334)
- Unimog Museum Gaggenau
- 300 SE long/300 SE Cabriolet (W 112)
- Type SS (W 06) and Junkers Ju 52
- 300 SE (W 112) racing version
- 300 SE Coupe (W 112), first owned by Wankel
- 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109), 6.9-liter racing version
- 280 SL (R 107) for "Lebenshilfe" charity fundraising campaign
- 230 C (C 123) restoration and handover
- LP 334 following restoration
- LK 334 in the Hamburg-Shanghai Rally
- Felix Wankel, inventor
- German Timber-Frame Road tourist route, with a 200 (W 110)
- Wooden interior appointments - restoration and care
- Opening balance sheet for Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart