Classic Magazin 2003/4 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20034
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Grand Mercedes (W 100), state limousine, 600
- L 6600
- Majorca: in a 190 SL rental vehicle (W 121)
- Walter Gotschke, motorsport artist
- Motorsport posters
- Hans Nibel
- South America Rally 1978
- Hein Gericke's 300 S Roadster (W 188)
- Restoration of a 190 SL (W 121)
- Creme 21 Youngtimer Rally
- 25 years of the anti-lock braking system
- Chrome parts, expertly worked
- 1908: Benz 129 hp Grand Prix racing car
- Prototype S-Models (W 108)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart