Classic Magazin 2007/4 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20074
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 15 years of the airbag as standard equipment in MB cars
- Classic Days Salzburg
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Indianapolis Indy 500 and Mercedes-Benz
- Maybach-Mercedes Classic Ravensburg-Milan
- Silver Arrows, legend, symposium and models
- 30 years of the 300 TD Turbodiesel (W 123), Wagons
- 320 n combination coupe (W 142)
- 170 D open tourer police car (W 136)
- 220 (W 187) Autenrieth delivery van
- 190 SL (W 121)
- Boonyarid Chullasapya, businessman and club founder
- Harry Connors, Major in the US Army and collector
- Dennis Frick, restorer and collector
- Helmut Hoffmann, haulier and truck collector
- South Africa/Cape Town, in a 220 S Cabriolet (W 180)
- Restoration of light-alloy wheels
- DMG typewriter
- Universal 200 D-230 S (W110/111)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart