Classic Magazin 2005/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20051
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Light-alloy wheels, reproduction (Fuchs)
- Star tour 2005
- 50 years of the 190 SL (W 121)
- 500 K Special Roadster (W 29)
- O 302 with Steib body
- Southern Bohemia, in a 280 SE (W 116)
- Hans Liska, artist
- Jürgen Hubbert, senior executive
- Restoration of a 170 4-door sedan (W 15)
- Carrera Panamericana 2004
- Driving safety training with classic autos
- Rallye des Belles 2004
- Rear axle with differential
- Hardtop of 190 SL (W 121)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart