Classic Magazin 2011/3 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20113
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Benz descendants
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II), SLS AMG Roadster (R 197)
- Mercedes 28/95 hp, 1921
- Carl Benz Söhne 8/25 hp touring car, 1924
- 170 Cabriolet A (W 15)
- 220 SE (W 111)
- 350 SL (R 107)
- A 170 (W 169)
- Mb-trac 1500 (1982), in Nordhorn
- MB-trac turbo 900 (1986), in Nordhorn
- Jutta Benz, Benz's great-granddaughter
- Horst Beyer, SL owner
- Manuel Fangio, racing driver
- Baden-Württemberg/Germany, with the 8/25 hp from Carl Benz Söhne
- professional inspection of central lubrication system
- Articles of organization for the Maschinenbaugesellschaft Carlsruhe (Karlsruhe Engineering Works)
- Vertical lighting units in the SL (W 198 II)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart