Classic Magazin 2012/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20121
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 90th birthday of Eugen Böhringer
- London to Brighton Veteran Car Run
- Mille Miglia 1955
- Police museum, Lower Saxony/Germany
- Targa Florio 1922
- 300d (W 189), S 500 long (W 140)
- Mercedes 6740/65 hp, 1922
- 170 Vb (W 136)
- 170 D open tourer police car (W 136)
- 300 SLR (W 196 S)
- 190 D (W 121)
- 280 SE 3.5 Coupe (W 111)
- 380 SLC (C 107)
- 260 SE (W 126)
- 560 SEL (W 126)
- O 3500 all-weather version (1953), in Luxembourg
- O 6600 H (1953), in Luxembourg
- O 309 (1974) Auwärter body, in Luxembourg
- Konrad Adenauer, notary and grandson of German Chancellor
- Hans Herrmann, racing driver
- London/Great Britain, 170 Vb (W 136)
- Repair of automobile clocks
- Bronze busts of Benz and Daimler
- Design feature integrated radiator on S-Class (W 140)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart