Classic Magazine 2017/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20172E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: 114 model series on test track in Untertürkheim 1967.
- Ask Dr. Giesefeld: Mercedes-Benz Datacard as a "personal identity car" for former vehicles.
- Italy, Sanremo, SLK R 170 and singer Mandy Grace Capristo, the SLK class.
- Alex Schröter restores Mercedes-Benz Classic cars, e.g. Ponton saloon type 180, 300 Cabriolet D, etc.
- The legend of the Nürburgring.
- Finland, Helsinki, Mercedes-Benz 200 long Cabriolet B in front of the Alvar Aalto buildings.
- Classic of the future: SL type R 230.
- Marketplace: 190 Ponton, 220 S Cabriolet, 190 SL, 280 SE Coupé, 280 SE 3.5, 230 E, 450 SL, 560 SL, 300 CE, E 220 Coupé, Unimog 2010, Gesuch: 300 SL.
- Buyers' Guide: Mercedes-Benz W 136: 170 V, 170 Va, 170 Vb.
- Motorsport: era of the first silver arrows, Czech artists Petr Milerski and Jan Rambousek and their computer graphics with love of detail.
- Time travel: the 1980's, the SL type.
- Motorsport: Ellen Lohr, Mercedes-Benz brand ambassador, raced for more than 30 years, e.g. with Unimog and for DTM.
- Artefacts: typewriter developed by Daimler subsidiary D.M.G.
- History: era Mercedes-Simplex, Classic Experts in La Turbie, brand ambassador Jochen Mass and David Coulthard at the wheel.
- Alex Iwan, column, 380 SLC.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart