Classic Magazine 2009/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20092E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 175th anniversary of the birth of Gottlieb Daimler
- Audio book Gottlieb Daimler
- Retrofitting catalytic converter, partial, for diesel vehicle (Mercedes-Benz W 201)
- forgotten vehicles, as islands in time
- Photographs of the 1930s
- Group C World Championship and LeMans, 1989
- 75th anniversary of the Silver Arrows
- Auto 2000, C 112, F 600 Hygenius
- 300 S (W 188 I)
- 300 SL (W 198 I)
- 300 Sc (W 188 II)
- 230 SL (W 113), from river
- C 9, 1989
- 300 SL-24 (R 129), from the desert
- S 500 (W 140) Wagon, one-off model from Binz
- S-Class, Sedans (W 126)
- 1632 S (1975) with semi-trailer from Blumhardt
- 100th anniversary of the birth of Hermann Lang, racing driver
- Route des Grandes Alpes/France, in a Type SS (W 06)
- Work to replace steering wheel locks
- Standard-specification passenger car safety equipment from 1973
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published four times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart