Classic Magazine 2009/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20092E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 175th anniversary of the birth of Gottlieb Daimler
- Audio book Gottlieb Daimler
- Retrofitting catalytic converter, partial, for diesel vehicle (Mercedes-Benz W 201)
- forgotten vehicles, as islands in time
- Photographs of the 1930s
- Group C World Championship and LeMans, 1989
- 75th anniversary of the Silver Arrows
- Auto 2000, C 112, F 600 Hygenius
- 300 S (W 188 I)
- 300 SL (W 198 I)
- 300 Sc (W 188 II)
- 230 SL (W 113), from river
- C 9, 1989
- 300 SL-24 (R 129), from the desert
- S 500 (W 140) Wagon, one-off model from Binz
- S-Class, Sedans (W 126)
- 1632 S (1975) with semi-trailer from Blumhardt
- 100th anniversary of the birth of Hermann Lang, racing driver
- Route des Grandes Alpes/France, in a Type SS (W 06)
- Work to replace steering wheel locks
- Standard-specification passenger car safety equipment from 1973
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart