Classic Magazine 2004/1 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20041E
"Classic Magazine 2004/1 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Fintail (W 110): Hollywood and Sindelfingen, 200 D
- G-models (W 460/461/463), 25 years
- Short-nosed models
- Black Forest: in a 170 SE Cabriolet A (W 136)
- Arnold Odermatt, police photographer
- Fritz Nallinger
- Pininfarina bodies
- Renovation of O 322 urban bus
- Friends of the Fintail Association/MB/8-IG
- Becker radios
- Carburetor on a 190 SL (W 121)
- 1907: Benz 24/40 hp Landaulet
- Traffic information courier switch
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart