Classic Magazine 2016/1 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20161E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 10 years of the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- Mille Miglia
- Niki Lauda, Non-Executive Chairman, F1 team
- Ernes Merck, racing driver
- 300 Cabriolet D "Adenauer" (W 186/189)
- 220 SE-280 SE 3.5 Coupe (W 111), buyer's guide
- 250 SE Coupe (W 111)
- 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet (W 111)
- 300 SEL (W 109), illustration
- 200 D-250 (W 123), illustration
- 240 GD (W 460)
- G 350 d (W 463)
- L 1113 K (1965), platform truck for transporting coal
- USA/Colorado, 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II)
- Paintwork (DB 174), racing sports car
- historical development of paintwork
- Miniature Wunderland, Hamburg warehouse district (Speicherstadt)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart