Classic Magazine 2022/1 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
This article is an exclusive AMG Private Lounge item. Please enter the correct code, to add the article to your shopping cart. For more information the code can be found under AMG Private Lounge
- Order number: CM20221E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 03 Editorial
- 04 content
- 06 Imprint
- 08 Contributors
- 10 warm up
- 18 Finally 20! You are cordially invited to our big birthday party on a total of 34 pages.
- 52 Pop Art, Part 2: Cabriolets Colorful photo art: Bruno Sacco's masterpiece and two cabriolets from the 1950s, R 129, W 128, W 189
- 58 rooms with a view: the Germans Alexandra and her boyfriend Max simply drove off in their Sprinter: 40,000 kilometers through the desert and high mountains, to three seas and into the loneliness of Scandinavia. Traveling can be so beautiful, W 906
- 66 The makers of the C 216: Two men who stood for design and development with their skills: Prof. Peter Pfeiffer, former head of design at Mercedes-Benz, and Frank Knothe, former chief engineer, met to talk about the creation of the C 216, its first drafts were made 20 years ago
- 72 Model check: A striking superstar: the G-Class, W 463
- 79 classics of the future, C 140
- 80 Three days under the palm trees: from Colombo heading south: on the road with the Mercedes-Benz Club Sri Lanka and tropical classics, W 136/191, W 111, W 121, W 113
- 92 letters to the editor
- 93 Ask Dr. Giesefeld
- 94 Marketplace
- 98 Back to the future
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published two times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Mercedes-Benz AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart