Classic Magazine 2005/1 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20051E
"Classic Magazine 2005/1 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Light-alloy wheels, reproduction (Fuchs)
- Star tour 2005
- 50 years of the 190 SL (W 121)
- 500 K Special Roadster (W 29)
- O 302 with Steib body
- Southern Bohemia, in a 280 SE (W 116)
- Hans Liska, artist
- Jürgen Hubbert, senior executive
- Restoration of a 170 4-door sedan (W 15)
- Carrera Panamericana 2004
- Driving safety training with classic autos
- Rallye des Belles 2004
- Rear axle with differential
- Hardtop of 190 SL (W 121)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart