Classic Magazine 2017/2 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20172E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: 114 model series on test track in Untertürkheim 1967.
- Ask Dr. Giesefeld: Mercedes-Benz Datacard as a "personal identity car" for former vehicles.
- Italy, Sanremo, SLK R 170 and singer Mandy Grace Capristo, the SLK class.
- Alex Schröter restores Mercedes-Benz Classic cars, e.g. Ponton saloon type 180, 300 Cabriolet D, etc.
- The legend of the Nürburgring.
- Finland, Helsinki, Mercedes-Benz 200 long Cabriolet B in front of the Alvar Aalto buildings.
- Classic of the future: SL type R 230.
- Marketplace: 190 Ponton, 220 S Cabriolet, 190 SL, 280 SE Coupé, 280 SE 3.5, 230 E, 450 SL, 560 SL, 300 CE, E 220 Coupé, Unimog 2010, Gesuch: 300 SL.
- Buyers' Guide: Mercedes-Benz W 136: 170 V, 170 Va, 170 Vb.
- Motorsport: era of the first silver arrows, Czech artists Petr Milerski and Jan Rambousek and their computer graphics with love of detail.
- Time travel: the 1980's, the SL type.
- Motorsport: Ellen Lohr, Mercedes-Benz brand ambassador, raced for more than 30 years, e.g. with Unimog and for DTM.
- Artefacts: typewriter developed by Daimler subsidiary D.M.G.
- History: era Mercedes-Simplex, Classic Experts in La Turbie, brand ambassador Jochen Mass and David Coulthard at the wheel.
- Alex Iwan, column, 380 SLC.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart