Classic Magazine 2013/2 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20132E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Eugen Böhringer, rally driver
- 125 years of a motorized fire service
- 220 S (W 180), 60 years of the Ponton -Mercedes
- Benz 60 hp touring car, 1910
- Stuttgart 200 4-door sedan (W 02)
- 130 (W 23)/150 (W 30)/170 H (W 28)
- C 111
- 280 SE (W 116)
- 230 C (C 123)
- 300 GE (W 463)
- 50 years of the LP 1620 (1963)
- Jan Hofer, TV news presenter and classic car owner
- East Frisia/Germany, 540 K Cabriolet B (W 29)
- Injection engine (W 128) and carburetor engine (W 126)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart