Classic Magazine 2006/2 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20062E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Museum world premiere
- S/SS/SSK (W/WS 06) on the Nürburgring
- W 196 R Streamliner
- L 911 B at a concrete plant
- Eugen Böhringer, rally driver
- Bob Gunthorp, collector
- Peter Pfeiffer, Senior Vice President Design
- Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management
- Sauerland, in a 230 S (W 111) and a 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- Foundation charter for Corporate Archives
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart