Classic Magazine 2006/1 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20061E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Visit to the Dr Carl Benz Museum
- Rally Al Khaleej/UAE 2005
- Speedweek Bonneville /USA 2005 (John Fitch)
- 35 years of the 50 SL (W 107)
- 170 V (W 136) with wood carburetor
- 300 SLR (W 196 S) Uhlenhaut Coupe
- L 3500 as touring coach
- John Fitch, racing driver
- Walter Schock, rally driver
- Winfried A Seidel, museum founder
- Northern France, in a 170 D (W 136)
- Expert assessments and authenticity (Classic Center)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart