Classic Magazine 2007/2 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20072E
"Classic Magazine 2007/2 (english)"
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Adelaide
- German Touring Car Championship (DTM) 1986-1993
- Techno Classica
- 25 years of the 190/190 E (W 201)
- Benz Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- 300 (W 186)
- 190 E (W 201)
- 190 E (W 201) DTM
- 190 E 2.3-16/2.5-16/Evolution/Evo II (W 201)
- Dernburg car, original
- LP 322 (1959) platform truck in the fruit wholesale business
- Hans Werner Aufrecht, co-founder of AMG
- Béla Barényi, inventor
- Erhard Melcher, co-founder of AMG
- Italy/Piedmont, in a Type 600 (W 100)
- Reproduction of tires for 300 SL (Classic Center)
- DMG star puzzle
- Sacco boards 190/190 E (W 201)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart