Classic Magazine 2018/1 (english) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MCE1801
"Classic Magazine 2018/1 (english) printed version"
This article is a printed version!
- Warm-Up: Short messages around the Mercedes-Benz classic world. Pelé and his ‘Stroke Eight’ (W 114, W 115) Berta Benz and Hans Herrmann
- Classic-Photo: Dernburg Wagen (Dernburg car)
- G-Class: Where the legend was born, W 463, Graz, Magna, Steyr
- Classic-talk: Oldtimer-expert Dietrich Hatlapa about the trends on the classic market and the W 196 R
- Riding the slipstream: a young cycling team with classic cars as support vehicles (S 123 und S 124)
- Two pioneering vehicle generations explore San Francisco (Golden Gate Bridge) together: Concept EQ and Mercedes-Simplex 40 hp
- Mercedes-Benz automotive engineer Holger Hutzenlaub and his foodtruck (408/LF8)
- Time travel: The 60s. Beatles, T 1000 world receiver, Andy Warhol, Pagoda SL, SL, W 113, Apollo 11 mission, NASA, Alain Delon, Romy Schneider, experimental vehicle C 111
- Youngtimer-rallyes: Dresden – Dakar – Banjul, Landshut – Duschanbe, Oberstaufen – Aserbaidschan, Hamburg – Baltic Sea Circle. Mercedes classic expert Dr Thomas Giesefeld and youngtimer-rallyes. E 280, ML 320, S 210, W 140
- Record cars: When Mercedes-Benz chased top speed records, DW 125, 300 SLR/W 196 S, C 111-III
- Buyers‘ Guide W 201
- Mercedes-Benz Club South Africa: Waldo Scribante and Chris Carlisle-Kitz on a tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- W 112, C 111
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: E 220, W 124, S 124
- Marketplace: 190 SL, UNIMOG 1300/L37, G 320, 190 E 1.8
- Classics of the future: the first newly developed E-Class, W 210
- Feuilleton: Alex Iwan, column about the 380 SLC
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart