Classic Magazine 2015/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20153E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Christian Boucke, new Head of Mercedes-Benz Classic
- Gull Wing Group International
- Rudolf Caracciola, racing driver
- Gorden Wagener, Head of Daimler AG Design unit
- Mannheim 370 S Cabriolet A (WS 10)
- 500 K Roadster (W 29), 1935
- 500 K Special Roadster (W 29), 1936
- W 25, 1935 season
- Maybach Zeppelin (DS 8), 1939
- 220 S Cabriolet (W 180)
- 250 SE Cabriolet (W 111)
- 280 SL (W 113)
- 200 D-250 (W 114/115), buyer's guide
- 280 E (W 114)
- C 111 I-IV
- 450 SLC (C 107) rally version
- AMG 300 CE 5.6
- 600 SE (W 140)
- Mercedes-Maybach S 600 (X 222)
- U 404 (1955), German armed forces
- U 406 (1974), safari
- South Africa/Kruger National Park, U 406
- 2nd Chantilly Arts & Elegance event
- Colorado Grand
- Carl Benz patent document, 1886, UNESCO recognition
- Navigation using the Auto Pilot System, 1995
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart