Classic Magazine 2011/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20113E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Benz descendants
- Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 300 SL Roadster (W 198 II), SLS AMG Roadster (R 197)
- Mercedes 28/95 hp, 1921
- Carl Benz Söhne 8/25 hp touring car, 1924
- 170 Cabriolet A (W 15)
- 220 SE (W 111)
- 350 SL (R 107)
- A 170 (W 169)
- Mb-trac 1500 (1982), in Nordhorn
- MB-trac turbo 900 (1986), in Nordhorn
- Jutta Benz, Benz's great-granddaughter
- Horst Beyer, SL owner
- Manuel Fangio, racing driver
- Baden-Württemberg/Germany, with the 8/25 hp from Carl Benz Söhne
- professional inspection of central lubrication system
- Articles of organization for the Maschinenbaugesellschaft Carlsruhe (Karlsruhe Engineering Works)
- Vertical lighting units in the SL (W 198 II)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart