Classic Magazine 2006/4 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20064E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Mercedes-Benz in comics
- History of design
- 80 years of the German Ladies' Automobile Club
- Lebenshilfe Giessen (R 107)
- Hamburg-Shanghai Rally (LK 334)
- Unimog Museum Gaggenau
- 300 SE long/300 SE Cabriolet (W 112)
- Type SS (W 06) and Junkers Ju 52
- 300 SE (W 112) racing version
- 300 SE Coupe (W 112), first owned by Wankel
- 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109), 6.9-liter racing version
- 280 SL (R 107) for "Lebenshilfe" charity fundraising campaign
- 230 C (C 123) restoration and handover
- LP 334 following restoration
- LK 334 in the Hamburg-Shanghai Rally
- Felix Wankel, inventor
- German Timber-Frame Road tourist route, with a 200 (W 110)
- Wooden interior appointments - restoration and care
- Opening balance sheet for Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart