Classic Magazine 2005/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20052E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Locking differential, reproduction (W 198)
- 280 CE (W 123)
- 300 Cabriolet D (W 186)
- Lo 3500 with wooden body
- Luxembourg, with a 28/95 hp of 1924
- Karl Friedrich Leibach, artist
- Nürnberger Nachrichten (newspaper)
- Ben van Berkel, architect
- Auto Union takeover by Daimler-Benz
- TechnoClassica Essen
- Mille Miglia 1955 (John Fitch)
- Scrapyard, USA
- Car phone and its history
- Headlamps 200 D-280 E (W 123)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart