Classic Magazine 2018/1 (English) printed version
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays. Delivery times may vary depending on the delivery country.
- Order number: MCE1801
This article is a printed version!
- Warm-Up: Short messages around the Mercedes-Benz classic world. Pelé and his ‘Stroke Eight’ (W 114, W 115) Berta Benz and Hans Herrmann
- Classic-Photo: Dernburg Wagen (Dernburg car)
- G-Class: Where the legend was born, W 463, Graz, Magna, Steyr
- Classic-talk: Oldtimer-expert Dietrich Hatlapa about the trends on the classic market and the W 196 R
- Riding the slipstream: a young cycling team with classic cars as support vehicles (S 123 und S 124)
- Two pioneering vehicle generations explore San Francisco (Golden Gate Bridge) together: Concept EQ and Mercedes-Simplex 40 hp
- Mercedes-Benz automotive engineer Holger Hutzenlaub and his foodtruck (408/LF8)
- Time travel: The 60s. Beatles, T 1000 world receiver, Andy Warhol, Pagoda SL, SL, W 113, Apollo 11 mission, NASA, Alain Delon, Romy Schneider, experimental vehicle C 111
- Youngtimer-rallyes: Dresden – Dakar – Banjul, Landshut – Duschanbe, Oberstaufen – Aserbaidschan, Hamburg – Baltic Sea Circle. Mercedes classic expert Dr Thomas Giesefeld and youngtimer-rallyes. E 280, ML 320, S 210, W 140
- Record cars: When Mercedes-Benz chased top speed records, DW 125, 300 SLR/W 196 S, C 111-III
- Buyers‘ Guide W 201
- Mercedes-Benz Club South Africa: Waldo Scribante and Chris Carlisle-Kitz on a tour to the Cape of Good Hope
- W 112, C 111
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: E 220, W 124, S 124
- Marketplace: 190 SL, UNIMOG 1300/L37, G 320, 190 E 1.8
- Classics of the future: the first newly developed E-Class, W 210
- Feuilleton: Alex Iwan, column about the 380 SLC
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized, in particular, the publication on the Internet, any unauthorized digital or analog and unauthorized duplication for commercial use, distribution or making available content, free of charge or for a fee is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This also applies to editing or other manipulation of the digital content.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart